I am a clinical psychologist with experience helping people understand their underlying mental health conditions and symptoms.
I am trained in psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapy, which allows me to tailor my approach based on the needs of my patients, ensuring they have a successful experience. My approach focuses on self-awareness, and I play an active role in the treatment process.
I see adolescents and adults with many kinds of conditions, ranging from life adjustment issues to more severe mood and psychiatric disorders. I have experience managing anxiety and depression, substance use disorder, identity issues, and relationship issues. In addition, I offer anger management, grief counseling, and couples therapy.
As part of NYU Langone, I offer a variety of resources and support that allows for complete, comprehensive care. I may also collaborate with psychiatrists to provide treatment.
I see patients in person on Long Island, or virtually, using telehealth through the NYU Langone Health App.
This provider accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna EPO (AMEX employees)
- Aetna POS (American Express Employer)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS EPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire EPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (NYU Langone Employees)
- BCBS EPO - Empire NYU Care (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- BCBS PPO (BlackRock Employees)
- BCBS PPO - Empire PPO (Sunset Park/Family Health Center Employees)
- Unite Healthcare (NY University Care Plan)
- United Healthcare Choice (AMEX employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (Blackrock employees)
- United Healthcare Choice (CBS employees)
- United Healthcare EPO (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Indemnity (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Plus (NYU Langone Health Employees)
- United Healthcare Student Resources (NYU)
- United Healthcare Value, Advantage and HDHP (New York University employees)
1 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10016
Alzheimer's & dementia. 2022 Dec 01; 18(S8):?-?
Dementia geriatric & cognitive disorders. 2020 May 08; 1-6
Journal of Alzheimer's disease. 2019 ; 67(2):685-705