Our patients can schedule a COVID-19 vaccination through NYU Langone Health MyChart or the NYU Langone Health app. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine. Read our updated visitor policy.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Associates —Lake Success
At NYU Langone Orthopedic Associates—Lake Success, we offer complete orthopedic care from some of New York’s most highly respected specialists.
We are a full-service practice specializing in sports medicine, rehabilitation medicine, orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, and pediatric orthopedic surgery. Our facility also features the latest in digital X-rays and ultrasound technology.
Conditions We Treat
Our multidisciplinary team provides care for a wide range of conditions that affect muscles, bones, joints, and soft tissues, including the following:
- herniated discs, spine fractures, and other degenerative back conditions
- hip labral tears and hip fractures
- knee conditions including sprains and strains and anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and meniscus tears
- musculoskeletal disorders of the spine, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- neck fractures
- shoulder sprains and strains and labral and rotator cuff tears; shoulder dislocations
- sports injuries and sports-related concussions
Treatments and Procedures
Our specialists recognize the importance of being able to live and work comfortably, and carefully consider each patient’s overall health when diagnosing conditions and recommending treatment.
We offer an array of treatment options and procedures, including the following:
- arthritis surgery
- computer image-guided and robotic joint replacement surgery
- cyst drainage
- epidural injections
- facet joint injections
- joint reconstruction surgery
- major joint injections
- nerve blocks
- physical medicine and rehabilitation
- platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
- punch biopsies
- robotic arm–assisted knee replacement surgery
- trigger point injections
Our Team of Doctors
Our orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine doctors care for people with conditions that affect muscles, bones, and soft tissues.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Associates—Lake Success
1999 Marcus Avenue, Suite 202, Lake Success, NY, 11042
For Our Patients
Review our forms for new and existing NYU Langone patients.
Information About Your Doctor’s Office Visit
Get information to help you prepare and learn what to expect.
Free Wi-Fi is available to patients and visitors.